Live and Let Live Farm and Sanctuary rescues many types of animals and the adoption process differs depending on what animal you are looking to add to your family. Information on different types of adoptions is available below
Adoption information for Puppies, Dogs, Kittens and Cats
STEPS TO ADOPT:
- Read the "Requirements for Adoption" document in the Puppy/Dog or Cat/Kitten Section below
- All adoption forms must be completely filled out
- PayPal receipt provided with the pre-adoption deposit and/or adoption fee
- Pictures of the front, back, and inside living areas of your residence
- Copy of drivers license
- Current rabies proof of all cats and dogs over 12 weeks old
- If you have been in contact with Live and Let Live Farm Rescue (LLLFR), Teresa, or Lauri in Chichester
- All correspondence or adoption paper work needs to be emailed to email@example.com
- NOTE: Emailing or calling the farm's phone number or email, or correspondence on LLLFR's Facebook pages,
may result in someone else adopting the animal of your choice
Adoption Information and Forms:
- Adoption Questionnaire Form Page 1
- Adoption Questionnaire Form Page 2
- Adoption Questionnaire Form Page 3
- Landlord Permission Form
- Spay and Neuter Contact Form
- Canine - Requirements for Adoption Page 1
- Canine - Requirements for Adoption Page 2
- Canine - Pre-Adoption Information and Fees
- Canine - Pre-Adoption Form
Adoption Information for Horses and Other Livestock
To apply for an adoption please fill out the Pre-Adoption form, sign it, and either mail it to the farm or bring it with you when attending the tour. An interview process will determine eligibility. It is recommended to take the tour and meet the horse (or other animal) you are interested in and if possible to become a volunteer so you may work with the animal to ensure it will be a good fit for both of you.
Are you interested in helping one of our animals but are unable to adopt?
The Sponsorship Program was developed for the lover of horses/ ponies or any other designated and available animal at the farm. This program helps support the feeding, housing and care of unwanted, abused and neglected animals.
If your circumstances have changed and you cannot take care of your animal(s) any longer you may fill this form out to turn them over to the farm. There is no charge to turn over an animal to Live and Let Live Farm, however we are entirely supported by donations. We encourage you to make a donation to help provide for the care of our animals.
Please don't forget to donate to support the animals of Live and Let Live Farm