Live and Let Live Farm's Rescue and Sanctuary takes in many types of animals and the adoption process differs depending on what animal you are looking to add to your family. Information on different types of adoptions is available below
Adoption information for Puppies, Dogs, Kittens and Cats
STEPS TO ADOPT:
- Read the "Requirements for Adoption" document in the Puppy/Dog or Cat/Kitten Section below
- All adoption forms must be completely filled out
- PayPal receipt provided with the pre-adoption deposit and/or adoption fee
- Pictures of the front, back, and inside living areas of your residence
- Copy of drivers license
- Current rabies proof of all cats and dogs over 12 weeks old
- If you have been in contact with Live and Let Live Farm Rescue (LLLFR), Teresa, or Lauri in Chichester
- All correspondence or adoption paper work needs to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: Emailing or calling the farm's phone number or email, or correspondence on LLLFR's Facebook pages,
may result in someone else adopting the animal of your choice
Adoption Information for Horses, Livestock, and Other Non-Canine or Feline Animals
If you are interested in adopting an animal other than a dog or cat (horses, cattle, pigs, etc) the process begins with visiting the rescue on one of our guided tours, held every Sunday at 2:30pm. We do not adopt animals of agriculture out over the internet. You need to visit the farm to meet them in person. You can also visit our Petfinder page, but keep in mind that, due to the number of animals going through our facility, it is not always up to date.
Additionally, we frequently have smaller, non-canine or feline animals that are looking for homes (guinea pigs, misc birds, bunnies, etc). Many of these animals make appearances at our PetSmart adoption events (check our Calendar for the next event date and time). You can also meet these animals by attending one of our guided tours.
Follow our Facebook page for frequent updates on new animals as well.
Are you interested in helping one of our animals but are unable to adopt?
The Sponsorship Program was developed for the lover of horses/ ponies or any other designated and available animal at the farm. This program helps support the feeding, housing and care of unwanted, abused and neglected animals.
If your circumstances have changed and you cannot take care of your animal(s) any longer you may fill this form out to turn them over to the farm. There is no charge to turn over an animal however we are entirely supported by donations. We encourage you to make a donation to help provide for the care of our animals.
Please don't forget to donate to support the animals of Live and Let Live Farm's Rescue and Sanctuary